How to Book Online
Book Your Campsite Online
Instructions for Online Reservations
NOTE: If you are booking for one month or longer, you can start making reservations on the website January 22, 2021 at 9 am. If you are booking for less than one month you can start making reservations on the website February 1, 2021 at 9 am.
STEPS – Once you arrive at https://nipawin.letscamp.ca:
Click on “Book A Campsite”
Please Note: Once you start a reservations, you have 20 minutes to complete the reservation or the site will time out. During this 20 minute period the dates and site will be on hold so you cam complete the process. You need to have the following information for your booking: dates you want to stay, trailer type with width and length and number of slide outs, contact information, credit card information.
Step One: First Page with the interactive map – the map shows all the sites and information about the site. In the drop down menu you will choose your type of site (15 amp, 20 amp, full service with 30 amp), then you will choose your Start Date (day you are arriving) and your End Date (day you are departing) this is in dd/mm/2016 format. You will then choose your Site Number. Scroll down to the bottom of page to Click Next. (If you are having trouble finding an available site, there may not be any availability, try leaving the site type as all, then enter start and end dates and the map and list will show all available sites for that time period).
Step Two Guest information – the first time you make a reservation you will enter all your contact information. Every other time you can login with your user name (email address) and password. Click Next on bottom of page.
Step Three Trailer Information – in the drop down menus you will choose the type of unit (motorhome, 5th wheel, etc.), you will enter the length of your trailer, the width of your trailer and the number of slide outs you have on the trailer, then you will click next on the bottom of the page.
Step Four Payment Information – this is where you will enter your payment information, and billing information. If your billing information is the same as your Guest Information mark the box next to “Same as Guest’ and all your information should appear under Billing Information.
Enter your Payment Information including Credit Card Type (M/C, Visa), Credit Card Number, Security Code on Credit Card, Name on Credit Card
- While booking a site, there is a 20 minute time limit while entering information. The site and dates are held this duration while you are booking it.
- You will pay for the site in full at the time of booking.
- If there are any problems/mistakes during the booking process look for RED printing to indicate where the mistake is, or what is missing. If you have major issues, while booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To change your password, click on your name in the upper right hand side of the page and edit your information/change password
- If a site will not allow reservations, could be that it is already booked, it is not available for online bookings or not available for reservations
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLY METHOD OF COMMUNICATION WILL BE BY EMAIL UNTIL THE PARK GATEHOUSE OPENS IN MAY.
To Make Changes/Edit a Confirmed Reservation
If you want to change your confirmed reservation, there is no fee to make any changes (reducing length of time), there are other fees depending on when you make these changes, please see the Revised Cancellation Policies for more information. Please follow the instructions below.
- Login with your User Name and Password
- The page will display all your confirmed reservations, find the reservation you want to make changes to and click on the Pencil Icon to the right of the particular reservation.
- The Editing process takes you through the booking process again, so you can change the arrival or departure date with the drop down menu, on the first page, then click on Next button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to the trailer unit details if you want to change this information you can do so or you can click on the Next button at the bottom of the page.
- The final page will give the details of the changes you made. It will give you the refund/payment details. You will choose a method of payment for the refund/payment, accept the Terms & Conditions then click on the Save Button to confirm your changes. This will process the refund/payment and confirm your changes.
At anytime during the editing process you can click on the Cancel button to stop making changes. This will take you back to your home page of your confirmed reservations.
To Cancel a Confirmed Reservation
If you want to cancel your confirmed reservation completely, there is an automatic $25 fee, and possibly other fees, depending on when you are making the changes, please see the refund policies, for more information.
- Log in using your User Name and Password
- This page will display all your confirmed reservations, please find the one you would like to cancel and click on the X icon to the right of the reservation you want to cancel.
- This will take you directly to the final page, give you details of the refund amount, you need to choose a payment method for the refund, accept The Revised Terms & Conditions, and click on the Cancel Booking. This will process the refund and cancel your reservation completely.
At anytime during this process, you decide you do not want to cancel your reservation, please click the Cancel button at the bottom of the page and it will take you back to the page of your confirmed reservations.